Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Upgrade Package

WORK STATUS UPGRADE
On the plus side at work, I'm finally doing some things I want to do.  On the negative side, I haven't done this particularly type of task in five or six years so I seem to be really disappointing the person who is trying to teach me.  I'm going to try and put in extra hours this week to step my game up.  I truly do want to impress my current mentor because I respect them and I respect this work and what she's trying to teach me.  If I can pick it up and learn it well I will have an incredibly marketable skill but, more importantly, I will be extremely proud of this skill as many people don't have it and I will have learned from one of the best.  Judging from the way people talk about my mentor and vie for her time, she's probably the best in the entire company.  Here's to hoping I can make this happen.

FEMALE STATUS UPGRADE
I was recently introduced to young woman I think is mighty attractive.  She's also nerdy, fun and extremely cool.  Hard to beat a combination like that.  Not sure if she's diggin me or not but I intend to find out here in the near future.  Apparently there are people pulling strings for me in the background trying to make this happen.  That feels good, that people think highly enough of me to help me out like that.  Since the day I was introduced to this prospect other women seem to be really into me.  It's really strange.  Women want to talk to me, they want my number and invite me to hang out.  A waitress hit me up and said "hey, let's exchange information".  A WAITRESS! That never happens. Crazy ridiculous.  I'm certainly not complaining, it's awesome and fun and great and mind boggling all at the same time.  Women are strange creatures and we shall never understand the mystery of their ways.

WEEKEND FUN UPGRADE
Ridiculously fun weekend.  Went out on Friday, hung with some friends and caught the Green Lantern.  Mediocre at best, but fun hanging out with friends.  Had a blast.  Chilled on Saturday, got a few things done (but not too much, I was relaxing).  Sunday watched USA take down Jamaica in the Gold Cup. Excellent!  Then embarked on a journey of bicycles, water parks, pools, epic water balloon fights, slip and slides, relaxing in pools, beer, bag toss throw downs and more beer.  It was an amazing Sunday, best one I've had in ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment