Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Want to Move Home, Just Not Sure I Can Afford the Bar Tabs

WOMEN = AIRPORT SHUTTLE?
The last couple trips I've taken I've used a new airport shuttle system: women who like me.  It's a great system.  I don't have to inconvenience my friends or family for a ride, I might get to make out a little bit before I get on my plane, it's a great.  No, I don't feel bad at all.  In fact, it's my new system for whenever I go on trips.  If at all possible, get an attractive woman who likes you to drive you to the airport.  Of these two situations, one of them has a boyfriend and still hooks up with one of my friends.  I think she's under the impression that I don't know the latter part of that statement.  She also tell me that she likes me and misses me.  She's pretty sketchy.  So I don't feel bad about having her give me a ride to the airport because she wants to see me before I leave.  The other is a girl who's liked me since high school.  By liked, I mean she just wants to have sex with me (her words).  It hasn't happened yet because of certain cock-blocking factors (Cock Block Rate: 8) but it will happen.  What a great system, try it out yourself.

ECONOMIC RECOVERY
Slow and steady economic recovery.  I'm not talking about the world economy, I'm talking about my bank account.  I took a trip home a couple weeks ago and spent a ton of money.  I really want to move back there, I'm just not sure I can afford the bar tabs.  Caught up with a bunch of friends and had a blast.  What can I say, I'm a sucker for fun and when I'm having a great time I don't think too much about how much I'm spending if I know I have the money.  Yeah, it was a bit excessive but good times with good friends are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment