Monday, October 31, 2011

WTF Resumes?

Wtf is up with resumes?  You have to phrase everything a certain way to make people want you, it's like trying to pick up a girl at a bar.  You're buying drinks, spouting off these and giving that shit eating grin of yours in hopes she'll ring you up for a phone conversation (phone interview) that may or may not lead to her allowing you to buy dinner and even MORE drinks (in person interview) so maybe you might have a chance to make a move at the exact right time allowing you an opportunity to score.  (possible offer?)

The atmosphere at work continues to degrade.  There has been more layoffs and a benefits reduction recently. AWESOME!!  (Totally not awesome).  I have been applying for jobs recently, still not sure about this resume thing.  I've always had the hardest time putting together a resume I thought was good.  The resume I have now is alright.  I guess I'll use what I have for now and keep working on the resume at the same time.  I've gotten several e-mail from companies in the same city I currently live and work.  Sorry companies, I want to move.  I've contacted some and let them know this as they were nationwide companies.

Things have gone back to mundane with the ladies.  Not really any legitimate prospects but good times are being had when possible.  There has been very loose contact with the one that moved away, not sure if anything will ever come of that but might as well keep the lines of communication open.

Seriously, sweet potato fries and/or tots are an abomination.  They don't belong anywhere near my regular fries and tots.  Somebody please strike them down and send them back to hell where they belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment