Wednesday, November 2, 2011

3 Things With Mystical Powers

1) Pho - This Vietnamese soup has mystical powers of healing.  If you have to eat soup because of a recent trip to the dentist, Pho will always be there to taste delicious and heal your wounds.  Also great for hangovers.

2) White Pants and Shorts - Something about white pants or shorts just makes women's asses look amazing.  There has to be someone in the stores who regulates the women who are allowed to purchase these items because I don't think I've ever seen an unattractive ass exploiting the power of white pants and shorts.

3)My Vehicle - It has almost 200,000 miles on it and I'm pretty sure it's currently running on hopes and dreams.  There really is no good explanation for why my car is still running but it is and I like it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment