Man, I feel a bit ridiculous right now. I've got it pretty bad. This young lady is on my mind more often than I'd like to admit and we don't even live in the same place. I'm not sure if it'd be harder or easier if we did live close together. All I know is I'd like to have a chance with this one if I could. Not sure where or what that would lead to but I feel like the window of opportunity will be sliding shut before I get that chance.
On a totally unrelated note: Finally purchased the Lupe Fiasco - Lasers album. Haven't had a chance to listen to it but I'm pretty excited. I know what I'll be jammin in my vehicle tomorrow. I will be posting about that after and either saying that it's great or how much I hate it. Hopefully more of the former.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment