Monday, March 28, 2011
News Flash: Weddings Aren't So Bad
Well that wedding certainly went better than I thought. It was pretty fun. Not as fun as a regular night out with the friends but a good time none the less. It wasn't quite traditional, which made it a little more relaxed, but I always feel like I'm under the microscope at weddings. All formal events for that matter. It's never my even though, so I don't want to screw it up. Hopefully my friend will only be getting married once and her and her husband deserve to have their day. I got to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in quite a while, so that was cool. I also realized something, a number of the people at the wedding who I "knew" and talked to, I realized I didn't really know that well. Basically we went to a lot of the same parties. hahaha. I just thought that was funny. They are fun people, so that helped. A few closer friends were there and that was also nice. Plus I was in my hometown so I had a bit of time to see some family and party with other friends around town. Always a good time. I guess weddings aren't THAT bad, but still not my preferred thing to do. On the big plus side, I look awesome in a suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment