Monday, September 12, 2011

Names I'll Never Give to the Daughter I'm Never Having:

Because these names, or nicknames for these names, are for strippers:
CandaceTiffany
Brittney
Roxanne
Veronica
Josephine


Because most girls I know with this name are of the promiscuous variety:
Lisa
Denise
Sarah
Amanda

Amaris
Ana

Cheryl
Cynthia
Melissa
Marissa

Vicky
Irene

Valerie
Tina
Diana
Carla


Because I have friends/family with these names and they drive their parents (or me) crazy:
Tasha
Erin
Lindsy

Brenda
Debra
Diane
Jan/Janet/Janeil


Because I've had an awful personal experience with girls who have these names:
Andrea
Monica
Christine/Christina

Tanya

Because girls I know with this name are stupid:
Jessica
Elizabeth

Linda
Kristen/Kiersten/Kristie
Bridget

Because girls I know with this name are unstable mentally:Jaime


Eva
Courtney


Because there is one thing or another I don't like about girls with these names:
Vanessa
Maggie
Rosa/Rose



Holly


This to be added to and updated as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment