Took a trip to New Orleans for a friend's bachelor party. Had a waaaaaay better time than the last time I was there for the same reason. Different bachelor, different people who were a lot more fun, wanted to experience the city in all it's local cajun food eating, bourbon street partying, bead throwing, drunken gambling glory. So much fun. I also feel a whole lot like garbage today. Probably to do with the fact I was out partying until 5 or 6 am Friday and Saturday. Met two very interesting women as well. Both writers which struck me as interesting. They were great to hang out with and actually extremely interesting conversationalists.
I wonder if these women are vegetarians? Confused about that question? Let me explain. I was recently thinking about the very short list of women I'm extremely attracted to and would probably consider dating, and I realized they all might be vegetarians/vegans aka veggies (there's one I don't know about yet, but I'm sleuthing). I thought it was an interesting correlation. I've been using my powers of reasoning and deduction to figure out why this might be the case. In my experience, veggies tend to be more health conscious, not just in what they eat but also with exercise and physical activity in general. I happen to be attracted to women who are fit so this health conscious activity helps. Veggies also tend to have liberal views which jives with a lot of my own personal thinking so we tend to get a long, at least decently, during worldly and political discussions. I am not a vegetarian and I don't believe I'd ever be one so as long as a veggie doesn't try and tell me how I should eat we will be fine. I'm actually a pretty health conscious eater myself, I just happen to eat meat in addition to the vegetables. I've also been increasingly more attracted to hipster girls and a large percentage I've met have been veggies. Hmmmm, I'll turn this over in my head for a while and keep you posted.
I've mentioned previously that I want to move out of my current desert home. I'm not a fan. It seems a bit telling that every time I got out of town (Houston and New Orleans the last two trips) I meet some interesting and seemingly worth while women. Maybe the well in the desert is a bit dried up in more ways than one.
Speaking of women, the California girl, who got divorced not so long ago and started dating someone else not so long after that, sent me an interesting e-mail. It was a message about a few things but she sprinkles in some things about our back and fourth saying she hopes I meet an awesome girl and she's sad that I live out of state (in the context she seems to be eluding that she wants or wanted to date me . . .?) and there was sort of a "oh by the way" moment where she tosses out that she's already moved in with the new beau. If you've read any posts from me before you know it wasn't too long ago we were very flirty with one another and she really wanted me to come out and visit. I can't say that I'm very shocked even though I do think the move in is unusually fast for anybody. I've also mentioned that she seems like a relationship person given the fact that she's already been married twice, hence the reason I wasn't shocked, but I was definitely surprised.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Jesus Christ, What a Weekend in New Orleans
Labels:
Girlfriends,
Girls,
New Orleans,
Relationships,
travel,
vegan,
vegetarian,
Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment