Got a few wins at work today. Feel a little less lost on the current project but I'm not sure that's saying much. Hopefully tomorrow will clear up a few more things and soon I will know a little about what I'm doing instead of absolutely nothing. Set up an event for a group of friends. Just to hang out and enjoy a few brews. Should be a good time.
Gave a friend a ring. Just wanted to hear a friendly voice today. I have a very difficult time here sometimes. There's just so much more I want out of life than what I currently have, it's hard to describe, but sometimes I get a little down. It was just nice to talk to my friend, see what she was up to, joke around a bit. She is one of the nicest people I've ever met so she always puts me in a good mood. During our conversation she mentioned her admiration for not only the number of friends I had but the number of quality friends I sitll keep in touch with throughout time. I guess it is pretty true. Perhaps it's for selfish reasons, maybe I need that in my life, I don't know. Can't be a bad thing though. Even with the friends I have I still feel there are too few good and great friends in this world. More people should have the quality of friends I do.
Found myself wishing I had the means to travel somewhere new once again. Perhaps that's the kind of job I should get, although I don't know what jobs let you travel to cool new places constantly. Anybody know the answer to that?
Time to hit the hay. Didn't get a chance to work on a story I wrote the pretext for the other day. I really like where the story is going, I'd like to elaborate on it but just didn't have time today. I should tomorrow, coming straight home after work so I'll spend some time on that. Time to see what the sandman brings tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment