Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Odds and Ends and Girlfriends
Recently I've been at odds with myself. I find myself, partially, desiring a girlfriend. Yet a large part of me doesn't want the complications that come along with that kind of commitment. Yes, I do have issues with commitment. That's what happens when you get burned. Some people learn (me), some don't. Although I do miss certain things. Companionship and caring of another person. But I'm picky, I'm not going to just settle on whoever is willing to fill the gf void because I feel lonely sometimes. That's just a ridiculous thing to do. That's how people end up in long term relationships with the wrong person that turn into marriage with the wrong person. They build up this comfort level and they feel like that's what matters. Stupid. Don't send yourself head first into a marriage because you're comfortable with someone. My couch is incredibly comfortable but I'm not trying to have intimate relations with the damn thing.
Labels:
Girlfriends,
Girls,
Relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment