skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
NERD Speak and Other Musings
Friday, March 4, 2011
Can't Take a Joke?
Apparently some of my friends co-workers hate me because of some stuff I said when I was drunk. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2011
(41)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(9)
News Flash: Weddings Aren't So Bad
Another Wedding
American Dream 2.5
Gypsy Soul
The Landscape of War
Lupe Fiasco - Lasers
Late Night Monday
Can't Take a Joke?
Odds and Ends and Girlfriends
►
February
(6)
About Me
Nerd
Currently reside in the desert. I do not like the desert. Hopefully I won't have to endure another entire summer of ridiculous heat.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment