Monday, March 7, 2011

Late Night Monday

Seems Mondays get a bit late for me. I don't know why. Pretty good evening. Been really stuck on a girl that's recently back on the market. Honestly? If I lived in the same place I'd date this girl in a second. I mean I was always attracted to her. I guess I didn't let my mind think about her too much, prospect wise, because she was in a committed relationship. But now we're talking a lot and I remember why I was so attracted to her when we first met.  Women like her are few and far between but unfortunately the distance between us is father than a few miles.  She certainly is great though. Awakened a few things inside that have laid dormant for quite some time, to the point I thought they may be dead.  We shall see, I'm not certain if she feels the same even though her banter is typically playful and frisky.  Oh women, you are so difficult and dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment