Thursday, March 24, 2011
Another Wedding
Some interesting developments lately. The young lady I'm into seems to be pretty into me as well. So I got that goin for me. But she still lives in another state. WOMP womp. Not too bad though. I'm supposed to go and visit and I guess we'll see how things go from there. I am currently at the airport, on my way to yet another of my friends weddings. This shit is getting annoying. Can people stop getting married for one god damned second so I don't have to buy a fucking plane ticket and get a hotel and a bunch of other shit? I mean yes, I'd spend the money on a trip anyway, but it would be somewhere I wanted to go and things I wanted to do. Hanging out at a church and reception hall are not my two most favorite things in the world. Sorry to break it to you. I still think it's funny when I get the invitation and there is the little card telling me where the bride and groom are registered. Do you know how much it's going to cost just for me to be there? That's your wedding gift. You are welcome. You get one shot. If you ever get married again, don't expect me to be there. Speaking of marriage, this girl really isn't that into marriage at the moment on account of her previous marriage now being defunct. I honestly don't think that will last forever. Most women have periods of time where they aren't interested in that kind of relationship but that typically fades. Not for all women mind you. I do know some who have never been interested in marriage and never will be. They are in their early to mid thirties and it just has never appealed to them. That's excellent to me. To know what they want in this world is very cool and attractive, in my opinion. More women should know what they want.
Labels:
Relationships,
Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment